Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So frustrated

I am getting so frustrated. No matter what I try to do to earn extra money, nothing seems to work out. I have been making a little money online through blogging, surveys, and ebay. The problem is, it doesn't pay that much. At one point, I even got a part time job. However, all my money went to childcare and gas, so it just wasn't worth it. I've applied for full-time positions, but the few that responded wouldn't have paid enough to cover childcare for three children.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I really want to get some good money coming in so that we can move out of this place as soon as we possibly can. I just don't know how much longer I can keep living in this place. The traffic is getting out of control, 95% of the neighbors suck, and now the area is going commercial!

I've never even really liked this place to begin with, and all the problems here are just really starting to add up. I WANT TO MOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment