Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Spring Break

This week is spring break. All three of my babies are home with me, and I am enjoying spending extra time with them. Little Man is a little jealous of having to share his time with me, since he is so used to having me to himself all day. Monster Man, a definite Mommy's Boy, is at my side almost 24/7. Angel Baby, recovering from a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy, wants extra cuddling and comforting.

It's not often that all my babies want me to love on them. In fact, it is a rare occurrence. I'm enjoying knowing that my children want to love on me just as much as they want me to love on them. I'm getting extra hugs, and every time that I hear one of them say "I love you" my heart just melts.

What is better than having my babies with me when they are like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment