Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Always looking

It seems like I am always looking for ways to earn a little extra money from home. I have mainly been doing some writing, in hopes that I can see a little extra cash roll in. Sometimes it's not as steady as I want, though.

Someone recently gave me information about another work from home opportunity. She actually works for the company herself, and she told me the pay is pretty steady. I've looked into it, and it appears that it is answering phone calls that get forwarded to her home, and handling the calls. It seems like easy work that I might be able to do. I just don't know if I want to completely give up what free time I have to do this.

I like being able to come and go, having the flexibility of working my own hours. The company claims that I can do that, but I don't see how well that would really work out. I'll have to look more into it, so that I know if I would be able to work out working for them and still be able to help out at the kids' school whenever I want. Hopefully something will work out for me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment