Thursday, May 24, 2007

An exhausting day!

Today has been incredibly exhausting! As of 2:30 this afternoon, my kids are finished with the school year. Since the school year is at an end, the day was filled with end-of-the-year celebrations. In fact, this whole week has been filled with fun.

My Monster Man graduated from kindergarten this morning. Not wanting to miss out, I spent the morning at the school with him. Sadly, I had no one to watch my Little Man, and he quickly became tired of the sitting and watching. I was able to get him to take a short nap, but it wasn't enough to completely take care of my worn out boy.

After the graduation, we had a few other things to take care of. My Little Man has just finally been able to take a little bit of a nap. He must be exhausted, too, for he fell asleep in his highchair having a snack, and has barely moved a muscle since!

No comments:

Post a Comment