Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tim Allen And Plastic Surgery?!

I was driving the kids home from school this afternoon, listening to them talk about their day. The conversation turned to Tim Allen's performance in Jungle To Jungle, which my daughter had watched in class this afternoon. When I told her I had seen that movie when I was younger, she asked me how old Tim Allen was.

At first she said "But he's your age. Right, Mom?" I told her that he wasn't, and that he was more like the age of her grandfathers. My son said, "But he doesn't look old like [him]." (Name was changed to keep that grandfather from finding out how old my son thinks he is. lol)

My daughter, all knowing, said "That's because Tim Allen probably had plastic surgery!"

Now, I don't know about plastic surgery. However, I do think it has a lot to do with make-up. Lots and lots of make-up!

1 comment:

  1. No, he did have plastic surgery. Eyes.

    ReplyDelete