Thursday, June 7, 2007

A Busy Weekend Ahead

This weekend is going to be very busy! Tonight, I am taking several boxes of items over to a friend's house, where we will be having a rather large, multi-family yard sale tomorrow and Saturday. I know I have a lot to get rid of, and I am hoping that it will be a success, as I can also use some new clothes.

Our best friends are moving to Seattle for four months while one of them gets his cancer treatments in a great facility there. Saturday night, we are going to their house to see them one last time before they leave. I know my kids will also want to say goodbye, as they are very close to them. It will be hard on them to know that they won't be here for the next four months.

Sunday we are having dinner with my mom, stepdad, and grandmother. It will be nice to see them and have dinner with them. The kids will also enjoy this, as they love playing in their big yard.

By the time we get home Sunday night, it will be time to get the kids clean and ready for bed. I am sure it won't take long for us to fall asleep after such a busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment