Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thank goodness for sleep

We've been having a terrible time getting Little Man to sleep lately. The last few nights, he hasn't even gone to sleep without being in our bed.

Last night, I fell asleep before I could move him to his bed. I woke up around 1:00 and tried to move him, only to wake him back up. I laid on the couch with him for about five minutes, after I gave him a couple of sips of water, and he went back to sleep. Thankfully, I was able to move him to his bed at that point.

I was a little worried that he wouldn't sleep well. After all, he's come into our bed around 3:00 every night for the last week. Instead, though, he slept the rest of the night. Here it is, 7:15, and he's still sleeping.

Too bad I have to wake him up in less than an hour so we can get the kids to VBS.

PPP Direct

No comments:

Post a Comment