Friday, July 27, 2007

Can you believe it?!

The summer was way too short! School started today, and my oldest children headed back to class this morning.

Angel Baby headed to third grade. After a rough school year last year, I was excited to see that she had a teacher that had actually requested her. Last year's teacher acted like she didn't even like her, and this year she has a teacher that likes her so much that she actually worked things out to make sure she was in her class. I know she will have a better year this year.

I was concerned about Monster Man's year. Angel Baby's teacher from last year had moved to first grade this year, and I was terrified he would end up in her class. Instead, he ended up in the class of her first grade teacher, which makes me feel a lot better. At least I know what to expect from her.

All in all, I think this year will be much better than last year. I am already anxious to hear how their first day went, as I know this will be a sign of how the rest of the year will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment