Saturday, July 7, 2007

I'm so excited!

I have several programs on my computer for working with pictures. I've always wanted one that would let me do the black and white pictures, but put certain parts in color. I was so disappointed that I couldn't find something on my programs.

I just recently got the third program, and I have been unsure of what all I could do with it. I've been taking free online courses on using the program, and I just did a lesson that taught me exactly what I wanted.

Here are pictures of the before and after of a picture I did of my Little Man, and one of my niece.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment