Thursday, July 26, 2007

My brother loves paintball

My brother lives in Japan, where he plays on a paintball team. Until recently, I didn't know much about paintball. I knew he asked me for paintball supplies for Christmas, but I couldn't begin to tell you about any of the products he was asking for. Once, I went searching for the Spyder paintball gun that he had mentioned, and I was shocked when I saw the prices. Who knew paintball guns could be so expensive?!

When he came for his last visit, I got the pleasure of taking him to a local paintball supply shop. We spent over an hour looking at three different guns, mainly concentrating on a Tippmann 98 Custom and a Spyder Pilot ACS. I was amazed by the price differences between the two guns, and even more surprised when I took him home and we found an even wider price range available there.

One of the online stores we found, the Ultimate Paintball Guns Store, offered some of the best prices we could find, and I was surprised to see they had free shipping as well. They offered everything from the guns to the upgrades and the supplies, and at much cheaper costs than those we found in the store.

I can't say that he'll be ordering from them, seeing as he lives in Japan, but it might be a great place for me to look for his Christmas present this year!

***This is a sponsored post***

No comments:

Post a Comment