Friday, July 6, 2007

Sometimes It Is Hard

I've been trying rather hard to work everything out to be able to stay at home with my kids. I've managed it for almost eight years, but times like this get even tougher.

The construction industry is slowing down right now. This means that my husband isn't working as many hours as usual, which means that he isn't getting overtime. We depend on those overtime checks for any extra things we want or need.

For about a year now, I have been blogging for money on several sites. Some use Google Adsense, which is a rather slow way to earn money online. The money adds up faster with sites like Blogitive, Blogsvertise, and Payperpost. However, my offers seem to be coming less and less often on the various sites I use for those posts.

I have also been writing articles for Associated Content. That money isn't a lot either, but every penny counts.

I've had a friend give me links to several sites that I can try writing for. I guess it's time for me to look into as many as possible. For now, I'm also looking for a job. Hopefully I will be able to continue making money from home, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment