Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Automotive Repair Can Be Costly

When it comes to car repairs, I know very little. I can tell you a few things. You need to change the oil. You need to put gas in it. You need to make sure it doesn't overheat. I also know that some of the repairs that become necessary over the years can be very costly.

I've heard horror stories of women getting charged more simply because the shop they go to doesn't think they'll know the difference. I am smart enough not to fall for that, thankfully, but I feel sorry for those women that do get cheated.

For this reason, and for the purpose of saving money when needed, I have started looking online for replacement parts whenever needed. My husband does most of our vehicle repairs, but even the parts can add up. By searching online, though, it's possible to find outlet prices on everything from oil filters to radiators.

When looking for parts for my car, I discovered Radiator.com. Radiator.com offers a high quality Acura Integra Radiator at a lower cost than many stores, and with a great warranty. They also work with local dealers so that they can be delivered to you for faster service.

No comments:

Post a Comment