Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Beauty School Drop-Out

I was talking to a friend online recently, and my mind started wandering back to a scene from Grease. When Frenchy drops out of beauty school, Franky Avalon comes in the form of her guardian angel to tell her to go back to high school. This, of course, was after Frenchy dyed her hair pink.

Why did our conversation make me think of this? Well, it turned out that my friend had just registered at one of the Regency beauty schools near Chicago, where she is currently living. Of course, with my friend's talent and her willingness to learn, I am sure that she will have more success than Frenchy had in Grease. And since Regency is such a great school, I am sure she will succeed even more once she finishes taking her classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment