Wednesday, August 22, 2007

He did what?!

Monster Man got in trouble at school today. The custodian caught him climbing over the tops of the bathroom stalls. I am so embarrassed that he would behave that way!

I didn't even have to wait until I read the note his teacher sent home to know he was in trouble. I pulled up to the front of the pick-up line and found him pouting. I knew then that he'd received a sad face for the day. He got into the truck and I asked him what was wrong.

He immediately started crying. He told me that one of the boys in his class had dared him to climb the bathroom walls, and that he got into trouble for him. I reminded him that the boy did not control his actions, and that he should have told the boy "no". I didn't have to say much at all. He knew he was in trouble. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment