Friday, August 17, 2007

I got a new dryer

After whining about it for over two years, I finally convinced my husband to buy me a new dryer a couple of months ago. It has been wonderful, and I am so glad to know that I have a working dryer that is also saving us money on our power bill.

Unfortunately, I realized the other day that I was having some problems with my oven. It has developed a hot spot. Whenever I cook things, it always seems like some areas don't finish cooking while other parts get burned.

My mind has now been on a new oven. I've been looking online at some Whirlpool Ovens, and found some great deals at Krillion.com. They also had great deals on flat screen TVs, seasonal items, and so much more.

Now if I can just get my husband to look at it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment