Friday, August 17, 2007

It can get expensive

One of my friends recently told me that she is pregnant with her first baby. How exciting for her! I am thrilled that she will get to experience the joys of motherhood. I know she will be a wonderful mother.

However, she told me she was a little overwhelmed by all the baby equipment available. She realized how expensive things were, and she had some questions as to what was really needed and what she could do without. She also wanted to know what brands to get and where to get them the cheapest.

I told her I would help her out. There's only one problem. She lives in a different state, so I'm not sure where the best locations to purchase the baby products she needs is. I told her to check out lilaguide.com, where she can get answers to all of her questions, from what is the best product and where to find the items and services she needs, to where she can find the best deals in her area.

Lilaguide.com offers information, recommendations, and reviews from over parents all over the United States. She is sure to find the help she needs there.

No comments:

Post a Comment