Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's awfully quiet

Usually when my house is this quiet, I tend to worry. That's because, more often than not, it's a sign that someone is getting into some form of trouble. Not today, though. My oldest two children are at school, and my hubby is at work, so it's just me and my Little Man.

Little Man has days where his curiosity gets him into a lot of mischief. Then he has days where he is a perfect angel, spending hours on end trying to learn some new trick. Today is one of the angelic days. We recently received a free cartoon dvd in the mail. It came in a little cardboard sleeve, rather than a hard case. For the last fifteen minutes, he has been trying hard to figure out how to angle the dvd just right to put it back in the sleeve.

With his determination, it won't be much longer now!

No comments:

Post a Comment