Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I've Heard But Never Believed

In the past, I have heard a lot of talk about men "ordering" a Russian Bride. I never believed that this could be true, but I guess I was wrong. While "ordering" might not be the correct word, there are dating services sites that specialize in Russian brides.

Lovers Planet is a russian brides site that helps find matches for women in Russia, the Ukraine, and many other countries of Eastern Europe. These women are not just looking for a date, but instead are looking for a lifelong relationship.

Through this site, the intended brides are able to match up, communicate, and get to know men from the U.S., Canada, and Australia. They bring strong family values and loving devotion to the men who reach out in search of a bride. While it might not be the traditional way to find your sole mate, it does actually have a proven record of success!

Wow! You learn something new every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment