Saturday, August 18, 2007

I've Heard A Lot Of Talk

I've heard a lot of talk lately about losing weight with the lap-band system. I've heard that it is basically a ring put around your stomach to make your stomach smaller so that you can feel full faster. That way, it helps you eat less and lose weight.

Many of my friends have mentioned wanting to get the Lap Band to help them lose weight, but I didn't understand why they would want to risk major surgery to get it. I decided to check into it some more, and discovered that it is done laparoscopically, so only tiny incisions are used. This makes the actual procedure much easier, and doesn't require major healing time like with larger incisions.

For now, I'll lose weight the old fashioned way, but I might consider a lap band myself some day.

***This is a sponsored post***

No comments:

Post a Comment