Friday, August 10, 2007

My Rugrats

My kids are such sweethearts! A couple of weeks ago, I woke up to the sweetest thing. First, I opened my eyes to Monster Man standing next to my bed. "Go back to sleep, Mommy," he said. "I'll go watch cartoons." It worked for me, as I'd had a long night the night before.

A few minutes later, I noticed it got quiet. I started to get out of bed, but instead Angel Baby ran back into my room. "Don't come out! We have a surprise." A few minutes later, Angel Baby and Monster Man brought me breakfast in bed... a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some pink lemonade. lol

As if that wasn't sweet enough, I got a treat from Little Man a few minutes after that. He was sitting in the bed with me, and I tried getting him to say "I love you". "Say I," I said. "I," he repeated. "Say love," I continued. Instead of saying "love", which he hasn't quite learned how to say, he said "you!"

It truly melted my heart. It felt so good to know how much my babies loved me that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment