Friday, August 17, 2007

A Newer Search Option

With so many search engines available, it really makes me wonder what one is best. I know a lot of people swear by Google, but then there are others that prefer the search engines for yahoo or msn. I'd like one that can combine searches from many of the sites I enjoy, as well as give the results you are more likely to find at the top of the search results. And I wouldn't mind being able to use the same search engine as an online yellow pages.

There is a new search engine that I recently discovered that can be all that and more, complete with an Ultimate Yellow Pages system that uses your IP address to give you results that are relevant to the area you are living in! I'm sure it will be a hit with users all over this world wide web.

No comments:

Post a Comment