Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Special Surprise

I recently received a bouquet of flowers from one of my friends that knew I had been having a few problems. She wanted to cheer me up, so she had gone through FTD to order flowers and have them delivered to me. What a thoughtful surprise it was, and very appreciated.

I have ordered flowers for family before, so I know how difficult it can be. Sometimes the sites just seem to be complicated to navigate. Sometimes, there are just so many choices that I can't decide. Sometimes I have a hard time searching for exactly what I want to order.

Booth Flower Shop recently redesigned their website for just that reason. They wanted their online flower shop to be easy to use, so buyers could purchase exactly what they want and have them delivered locally. It's now much easier to surprise someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment