Thursday, August 30, 2007

Trying To Decide

I'm not usually a big fan of credit cards. There are just too many out there, and they seem to get a lot of people into financial trouble. However, it seems like credit cards and debit cards are beginning to turn into the thing to pay with, while checks and cash are getting faded out bit by bit.

I'm trying to decide whether or not I should get a credit card. That way, I'll have a way to pay for things without always worrying about cash. That way, I'll be able to purchase things online. That way, I'll be able to keep a better idea of how much money is being spent each month- from bills to everyday purchases.

To get a credit card, though, I'll have to search for the best credit card offers and find which one works best for me. Cardfusion.com has over 100 cards listed on their site, so I can check out all the choices at once and chose what is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment