Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Visit To Florida

Next year, my mom and stepdad are planning to take my oldest children to Orlando. They were originally thinking about Disney World, but we are really hoping to do that as a family. Now they are thinking about taking them to Sea World, instead.

Angel Baby has taken an interest in sea animals. She told me that she'd love to be an animal trainer and work with dolphins and seals when she grows up. With her interest and love for these animals, I think Sea World would be a great experience for her.

My mom found a great way to save money on SeaWorld Tickets, as well as on many other great Orlando attractions, through Orlandofuntickets.com. With the money they save, they may still be able to work in a few other great attractions. Whatever they decide, I am sure they will have a great time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment