Thursday, August 30, 2007

What is it with men?

For some reason, my hubby has recently started wanting to exercise more and try to get into shape. He's not really that out of shape, but he thinks he needs to make himself look even better (despite the fact that he is already full of himself about 99% of the time!). In his effort to get fit, he's decided that he needs some more home exercise equipment.

He really wants a complete workout machine, but we just don't have the room in our little house. I'm going to surprise him soon, though. I've found a great place to get him Pull Up Bars that he can use at home to help him build upper body strength. They easily fit in the doorway, and can be hidden away when not in use. They are fairly inexpensive, too, so I'm sure they will be much friendlier on our tight budget.

I know it isn't the machine he wants, but at least this will give him a little extra to work with to help him get in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment