Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What were you thinking?!

Sorry. I just have to vent for a second. There is someone I talk to from time to time that keeps constantly talking about problems with her husband and about stress with the kids, and she is talking about having another baby with him. If you can't handle your kids, and you can't stand for them to make messes, why would you want another baby? And if you are having so many problems with your husband that you are thinking of leaving him, why would you want another baby with him?! I just don't understand the thinking here.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she thinks a baby will help their problems... maybe it will maybe it wont, who are you to decide?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides being a child that was born in hopes of helping fix marriage problems, I am also the one that watches her children when things get too rough for her to handle. And I'm not saying that I'm the one to decide, I'm just using my writing to air out my feelings on it. As I stated at the beginning of the post, it is a vent which I actually apologized for before I even wrote.

    I have always used writing as a therapy when I am stressed, and this is just one of the things I needed to get off my chest.

    ReplyDelete