Thursday, September 13, 2007

Black Friday planning

Every year, starting about a week before Thanksgiving, I get online and scour the Black Friday ads, or bfads, that have already leaked out onto the internet. With three kids of my own to shop for, plus 12 nieces and nephews, and multiple other family members, I have more than my share of shopping to plan for. These ads make my shopping a little easier.

Not only do I get to plan my shopping trip based on the ads, I also get to save money. The day after Thanksgiving, or Black Friday as it is known, is full of great shopping deals; and I don't want to have to spend my day searching through multiple stores, unsure of whether or not I am getting the best deals. By checking online first, I can look for specific items and know where I can find them at the best price. Whether it be finding great Toys R Us deals, or one of many Old Navy specials, I know I can find the right gift for everyone.

These ads also serve another purpose. I am able to use them for gift ideas for those on the list that I am clueless about. I mean, who always knows what to get for a seventeen year old boy, right? By looking at the ads online, I can get a few ideas, and make my decision based on what I find.


I am so thankful that I can find these great Black Friday ads online!

No comments:

Post a Comment