Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Faster closing?

Yesterday, I was talking to someone at the grocery store. He was telling me that he was opening his own business, and that he was supposed to be closing on the building he was buying last night. He said that he was getting really tired of all the paperwork, but he was sure that it would all be worth it in the long run.

He then told me that, should he decide he wanted to expand, he'd probably go with an electronic closing next time around. He was telling me that he hadn't heard about electronic closings until after most of his paperwork was already done on this building, but that he wished he'd learned about them sooner.

He said that, by doing everything electronically, it meant less paperwork, easier completion, lower closing costs, and much faster service. Sounds like a great deal to me!

***This is a sponsored post***

No comments:

Post a Comment