Thursday, September 13, 2007

I love my camera!

When I got pregnant with my Angel Baby, I told my husband that I wanted a new camera. I wanted to make sure that I could take some really nice pictures of her to share with our family and friends that live out of town. Unfortunately, I didn't get the new camera then.

In fact, I didn't even get the new camera when Monster Man was a baby. Nope, I had to wait until I was 7 months along with Little Man. By then, I had captured almost 7 years of family photos (plus about three previous years of memories) on a $30 Kodak camera I had bought when I was still in high school. My camera was seriously outdated, and it was starting to have glitches.

When I opened my Christmas present to find a Kodak Easyshare X760 digital camera, I was thrilled. Not only would I be able to take better pictures, but I would be able to easily post them online for our family and friends, as well. I wasn't expecting that I'd love it so much that I'd use it almost daily.

This great camera has been here for the birth of our baby, for many school events, for reunions and Christmases... For so many great memories. It really has been a wonderful camera, and I am still amazed at how nice the pictures turn out.

This year for Christmas, I am thinking of buying my husband a digital photo frame, which I will load with some of our favorite pictures so we can have them displayed together. (And I must admit that it would be a pretty cool gift for myself, too.)

***This is a sponsored post***

No comments:

Post a Comment