Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lots of fun

Angel Baby had her first big school project last weekend. She already has another one to do this weekend. I'm surprised at home much I am enjoying helping her with these.

I guess I kind of forgot that school projects could be fun. I seemed to dread them when I was in school, for the most part. I'm really having fun with these, though. Her first one was a poster of a family tradition. Basically she just had to write a paragraph to put on the poster and then put pictures and stickers around it.

This project is a little different. She gets to make a model of a landform. She wants to do mountains with a waterfall (she couldn't choose one or the other). So now we get to figure out how to do exactly what we want. This should be a lot of fun (at least for me. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment