Sunday, September 23, 2007

Make your website earn money

I know several people that have their own websites. In fact, I'm thinking about starting my own website for my family to keep in touch through. The only problem with having your own website is the cost to run it. It would be so much easier if I could earn money through my site in order to help keep it running.

Affiliate programs are a great way to do this. By posting a link to certain sites, which you sign up through beforehand, you can earn money based on the number of clicks that link receives. For example, with the affiliate program for beach cruiser bicycles, every time someone clicks on the link to look at the bikes, the clicks are counted. After a certain number of clicks, you get paid.

This is the perfect time of the year for clicks related to bicycle sales. After all, Christmas is just around the corner, and many bikes will be bought to be delivered by Santa on Christmas morning. The amount you get paid as an affiliate usually isn't enough to get rich on or to make a living by, but it certainly can help with the costs of running the site.





***This is a sponsored post***

No comments:

Post a Comment