Thursday, September 6, 2007

Making A List And Checking It Twice

I'm already making my list and checking it twice, trying to find out who's naughty and nice... Yep, Christmas is just around the corner, and I'm already working on my Christmas shopping! After all, why wait until the holiday rush when I can use online coupons to help me save money on their presents now, right?

We have so many toys now that I've decided this year we're only doing movies, clothes, CDs, and books, with just a few toys added in. They always seem to get an overabundance of toys from our relatives anyway. I've already done some shopping online at The Children's Place, where I managed to save 40% on several items. I found lots of great $1 items at Oriental Trading, which I've decided I am going to use for stocking stuffers.

There are just so many great deals available online, so I have to take advantage of the savings while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment