Sunday, September 30, 2007

Nintendo Wii

My husband has really been putting down the Nintendo Wii. He was complaining that the graphics just aren't as good as some other systems, so he wanted nothing to do with it.

Last night, we had dinner with some friends. While we were there, the kids were playing a bowling game on their Wii. When the daughter asked me to play with her, since my Monster Man no longer wanted to play (and my Angel Baby wasn't there to play with her), I decided to give it a shot.

When the daughter decided that she no longer wanted to play, the adults all decided to challenge each other. We ended up having so much fun with it!

My hubby told me this morning that he'd had a blast last night, and that he thinks maybe we should get a Wii sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment