Friday, September 21, 2007

Serving the big dogs

I recently had an injury at a local store and was being urged by some of my friends to sue. However, I'm not the suing type. I just don't have the nerves to go through the whole process. They insist that the store, part of a huge national corporation, would most likely settle out of court to avoid negative publicity, but I still do not feel like this is the right thing to do. After all, there are still multiple legal fees and tax dollars being spent on the process.

It got me to thinking, though. I bet claims like this keep lawyers rather busy. I mean, people get injured every day, and you can bet many of those injuries happen in large stores like Kmart, Home Depot, and Circuit City. Can you imagine what it would be like to be one of their lawyers?

Kevin P Simmons knows what that is like. In fact, he has plenty of experience serving these big dog companies, as well as many smaller ones, through his practice, Simmons, Jannace & Stagg, LLP. Based out of New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey, this practice has been recognized for its ethics. It's just part of the reason that the big dog companies have entrusted them for the past ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment