Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What great relief!

I had an especially hard day at bowling today. After suffering an arm injury yesterday, I knew I shouldn't have been bowling today. However, I felt like I would be letting my team down if I skipped out today.

I started off bowling pretty well. My first game, I scored higher than my average. I thought I would be alright to finish out the rest of the bowling games. Instead, my shoulder and arm pain worsened, and my score went downhill fast.

By the time I returned home, I was in pain. That's when I discovered a sample of Freeze It in my mailbox. Thinking that the timing was perfect, I came inside to give it a try.



First, I had to check the ingredients. I have an allergy to eucalyptus oil, a common ingredient in many pain relief ointments and gels. Thankfully, I found that the key ingredients were menthol and camphor, and that the gel was eucalyptus free. Already, it was a positive compared to the other gels on the market!

I opened my sample packet and applied it to my shoulder. As I was rubbing it in, I could feel immediate relief! And I was even more excited to discover that there was no greasy mess, and that scent seemed to vanish as time passed. When I looked for the price online, I was also relieved to see that it was under $10 for a 4 oz tube. Definitely in my price range, and well worth it for the results!

I accidentally dropped a small amount on my pants, and I was worried that it might stain; however, when I wiped the gel away from the pants with a damp cloth, there was no stain! What a great product to work so well without having to worry about a mess.

The Freeze-It Gel has definitely won me over. Thank you, Freeze It, for such fast relief!




No comments:

Post a Comment