Monday, September 17, 2007

Where to go...

I often think of traveling around the world. I have a rather long list of countries I'd like to visit, but part of me is a little scared. There's always that little bit of worry that I might stop somewhere that isn't as friendly as I'd hoped, or get served something I don't like. There are just too many things to worry about when visiting a new place.

Whether it is visiting London restaurants and not knowing if I'll like the food, or visiting one of the many great shops in Paris and worrying about paying too much, I can find out ahead of time if the place is recommended. There's a great community website devoted to finding trusted businesses in London and many other countries around the world.

What a great way to find new places to visit!

***This is a sponsored post***


No comments:

Post a Comment