Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Christmas shopping for guys

Is it just me, or is it much more expensive to do Christmas shopping for guys than for women or children? My husband's list is so full of truck accessories that it isn't even funny! Every time I look at his long wish list, my mind starts adding up the costs. However, I know that there are certain things he wants more than others, so I can easily cut the list down a little.

I think this year, I'm going to invest in new floor mats and some running bars, and I found a great deal on both at a website that sells everything you could possibly want to accessorize your truck or SUV. I might even save enough that I can also buy that truck horn he's been talking about.

I'm so glad there are sites that will let me order just the right gifts for my guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment