Friday, October 12, 2007

Feeling the rush

Tomorrow is the Halloween party that we've been preparing for over the past few weeks. We're all really looking forward to going, but I'm starting to feel the rush. There is so much left that we need to do. I still need to find a badge for my husband's costume. He needs to try on his pants, and if they don't fit right, they have to be exchanged. I need to style his wig just right, which is going to take a lot of patience.

I also need to finish hemming my daughter's skirt. That thing is huge! It's going to look cute once it's done, but it has been a lot of work already, and I suspect I'll be working on it for another hour or so this evening.

After I run to the store to get groceries tonight, I have to come home and prepare the pasta salad I am making to take to the party. Tomorrow morning I need to get up and cook a lot of wings, so that they can be ready to go by 11:00. The party is at noon, and it's about an hour away!

I have way too much to do in the next 19 hours. Hopefully I can get it all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment