Friday, October 19, 2007

A few sites of interest

Some of my friends have been asking me about all the sites that I use to earn money or gifts online. I thought I'd share some information about those sites here, so that everyone might be able to check them out.

On top of my paid blogging sites, which I've listed in a previous post, I do a lot of paid surveys. These are my favorites:

Mothers Know Best offers points in exchange for answering surveys. The points add up fast, and when you reach 1000 points, you can exchange the points for a $50 check to be mailed to your home. Best of all, they don't bombard you with extra emails.

Surveysavvy.com offers money to be deposited into your account in return for surveys that you complete. You can also earn extra money by referring your friends. You can cash out for a check whenever you want, rather than having to wait for the funds to reach a certain amount.

American Consumer Opinion offers money via paypal for completed surveys. On occasion, they also have products they would like you to test, and then complete another survey for even more money.

SurveySpot.com is another great site for earning money with surveys. After you complete your surveys, the money will appear in your account in approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Once your account has at least $5 in it, you can cash out and have a check mailed to you. The only bad thing about this site is that you will also receive a lot of emails for surveys that don't pay. Just pay attention to what the email says and do the surveys you prefer.

One of the other sites I use to earn money through surveys is TestSpin.com. Currently, the money that gets deposited into your account can only be paid through gift certificates to amazon.com. However, they will soon be adding a payout option through either paypal or checks.

I use HarrisPollOnline to earn points that can be exchanged for gift items, books, CDs, and more. They do not fill your inbox with too many emails, and the points add up quickly.

The Lightspeed Panel lets me earn points that can be turned in either for rewards or for payment via paypal. This one also limits the number of surveys it sends, so you are not overwhelmed by survey emails.

Finally, we have Mypoints.com. Mypoints doesn't just offer surveys. In fact, the surveys are rather small in number as compared to other points earning opportunities. Instead, you earn points through clicking on links in emails or through shopping online. There are several ways to earn points, and the points are redeemable for gift cards to so many different places. I have been a member of Mypoints for about five years, and I've earned over $300 in gift cards!

2 comments: