Thursday, October 25, 2007

I love coffee

I love coffee, but I rarely think about where the beans come from. That's why I found it so interesting that some of the best coffee, as well as many organic products, comes from Kona Kava Farm in the volcanic slopes of Hualalai Mountain in Hawaii. The products grown there are not only known for their quality, but also for their restoring properties.

In fact, many of the products available at konakavafarm.com are designed to help heal and restore, especially the Kava Root. The Kava Root is a proven safe herbal supplement that helps reduce stress and improve your quality of life.

Though I'm not always big on herbal remedies, I think this one is worth a try.

1 comment:

  1. this is a really cool site with a ton of helpful info on kava www.salviasociety.org/kava-kava/ They did a really good job researching :)

    ReplyDelete