Thursday, October 25, 2007

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Last night, the World Series kicked off. The Boston Red Sox are playing against the Colorado Rockies. They will make for a good battle on the field!

I'm still a little disappointed that the Atlanta Braves didn't make it this year, once again, as I'd really like to be able to make it to a World Series game one of these days. However, I know that world series tickets can be hard to get, and rather expensive. I think that they'd be worth the cost for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, though.

When the Braves finally do make it to the World Series again, I will check online for special offers through sites like ticketsnow.com to see if I can find a deal I can afford, since they even have tickets to otherwise sold-out events. What a memory that will make!

No comments:

Post a Comment