Wednesday, November 28, 2007

At the old ball game...

I really love baseball, and I've been so disappointed not to make it to a ball game the last couple of years. Instead, I've been stuck watching the games on television, which is nice but just not the same. There is nothing like watching a game at the stadium, enjoying large over-priced hot dogs and getting sick on cotton candy. It's all part of the fun of actually being at the games.

In March, we're talking about taking a trip to Florida to see family. I think it would be so cool to get some Boston Red Sox Spring Training tickets and take the kids to see the World Series winners playing hard and preparing for the new season. It would be such a great experience for us all.

I'll have to see what I can find out about getting them to a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment