Sunday, November 25, 2007

Big Boys

Friday night, my boys moved to new beds. My Monster Man was finally able to move to a top bunk, while my Little Man (who has hated his crib for several months now) was moved to the bottom bunk. Both boys were so excited by the change that they couldn't wait to go to bed that night.

My Monster Man kept talking every time we walked within 10 feet of his room, wanting to tell us how he wasn't going to fall. My Little Man kept climbing out of bed, grabbing me by the hand, and taking me to see his big boy bed. I'd help him get all tucked in, leave the room, and just sit down in time for him to decide he wanted to show me again. After the fourth time, he got out of bed again, and my husband told him to go back to bed. He did immediately, and he went right to sleep.

Both boys are feeling awful big just to get to sleep in their new beds, and I am proud of both of them for making the transition so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment