Friday, November 2, 2007

Continuing Education

Pretty soon, I'm going to be starting to take some classes online. While I am planning to attend classes from through a local college, I also checked into taking classes through capella university. Capella University, which was founded in 1993, is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, and is also a member of of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. It is a university offer classes online only, making it easier for those of us with already busy schedules to fit classes into our busy days.

I was concerned about whether or not Capella University would have the courses I am wanting to take, figuring that only a few select courses would be offered. Instead, I found out that there are over 100 specializations for graduates and undergraduates, as well as 15 certificate programs. It serves all 50 U.S. states, as well as over 50 countries, so it's a great option for students all over.

While I decided to go a different route, mainly due to the scholarship I will be receiving, I think Capella University is a great education source.

No comments:

Post a Comment