Sunday, November 11, 2007

Easy Planning

I've mentioned before that my oldest niece is getting married in May. It's still hard to believe she is old enough, even though I was married with two children at her age. However, I must admit that I am very excited for her!

She has been busy planning her wedding. There is just so much planning to do. She has to find the perfect dress, choose a location for the wedding and the reception, and order the invitations, the flowers, and the cake. And that's just the beginning!

Thankfully, there is a site designed to make wedding planning a lot easier. WeddingChannel.com has been helping with wedding plans since 1997. It has everything from free planning tools to gift registry programs. This site really helps make planning the perfect wedding as easy as possible.

I'm so glad she can turn to this site if she should need some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment