Monday, November 12, 2007

Favors

I've seen a lot of unique wedding favors over the years. While most people stick with matchbooks or bubbles, I've seen a few weddings where guests were given candles or chocolates. Recently, though, I ran across some ideas that never would've crossed my mind before.

While helping search for some cheap wedding favors for a friend's wedding, I ran across some rather different favors. For example, I saw golf tees with the bride's and groom's names and the wedding date engraved on them. To go with them, I also found personalized golf balls. The same site also offered miniature bottles of hot sauce, tea bags, and even bottled water.

When I got married, all we had were packets of birdseed, which were used for the guests to shower us in seed as we left the reception. Wedding favors never occurred to us. If I had to do it all over again, I would be glad to know that I could get such unique favors to give my guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment