Monday, November 19, 2007

It sure would help!

A couple of years ago, my husband took a nasty fall while playing baseball with some friends. His fall resulted in a chipped bone in his ankle, as well as a nasty sprain. At first, he believed he'd be okay to go on hurting, not worried about seeing a d0ctor. "It'll get better on its own," he insisted. Within a couple of hours, though, it became apparent he'd done more damage than he realized.



His work was limited for over a month, as was his ability to run and play his favorite sport with his friends. His foot was set in an air cast, giving him the ability to walk on it (though it proved to be rather painful) while it healed. He hoped that once he'd healed, he would be able to return to his normal life.

That hasn't proven to be an easy task, however. To this day, his ankle remains very sensitive, and it doesn't take much to make it start swelling once again. Too much walking on it, or even stepping down on it wrong, will send a sudden pain from his ankle upward, reminding him of his need to take it easy.

When I received a Freeze-It sample a couple of months ago, I didn't realize how much it would benefit him. At first, I was using the Freeze It Gel to help alleviate a pulled muscle in my shoulder. However, his ankle started hurting soon after, and I had him try the gel on his own injury.

The gel worked wonders for him, and I was able to see his smile return within just a few minutes. In fact, he was so pleased with the results that he had me go buy him a tube shortly after. So when I saw that Freeze It Gel was giving away a full year's supply, I knew I needed to enter him into the contest.


Not only would Freeze-It be a great help for my husband, but I know I could also benefit from the use. After all, Freeze-It not only works on sore muscles and muscle sprains, it also works on neck, back, and shoulder pain, as well as pain caused by arthritis.

I sure hope he is able to win the Freeze-It. I hate seeing him hurting so badly!



No comments:

Post a Comment