Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It's getting to be that time of the year again- the time when brightly colored lights appear on houses and businesses, on lamp posts and fences. We haven't put our lights up yet. In fact, we'll most likely be hanging our outdoor lights next weekend. We have, however, enjoyed riding around and seeing the lights that are already hanging on homes nearby.

I really wanted to put out our lights this weekend. The weather has been cold and rainy, and I just haven't felt like hanging them myself in this weather. My husband doesn't usually end up hanging the outside lights, unless we decide to light up the top of our house, and I usually end up hanging them up while the kids run through the yard. They definitely couldn't run around outside playing yesterday or today, and my husband has been helping his father with some moving all weekend. Without his help, we were unable to get the lights hung.

If we get a nice enough day this week, I might just try to get the lights out. Otherwise, I'm making sure they go out next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment