Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Mist

My husband has a Stephen King movie that he likes to watch rather often. In fact, once in a while I like to sit and watch it with him. This movie, Maximum Overdrive, is one of the more humorous, laid back films of Stephen King's making. It doesn't leave me with as much of an eerie feeling as his other movies tend to leave me.

Stephen King has so many great movies and books, and I regret to say that I haven't always been a fan of them all. However, I will say that his latest movie looks like one that I might really enjoy. The Mist by Stephen King will be hitting theaters on November 21, just two weeks from today, and it looks like it will be a great thriller.

If you haven't already seen the trailers, I'll give you a quick rundown. Basically, it appears as if the world as we know it is coming to an end, and a group of people trapped in a store together are trying to figure out how to escape eminent death and save their lives and the lives of their loved ones. They want to claim back life, no matter what it takes, and it ends up causing further problems within the store.

I won't give anymore away. Instead, I suggest you check out the movie trailers yourself, and see the movie when it is released.



No comments:

Post a Comment