Friday, November 30, 2007

New sunglasses

My husband is always losing his sunglasses, yet for some reason he wants me to buy him a really nice pair for his birthday. He swears that he'd take better care of them if they were better sunglasses, rather than sitting on them and breaking them or leaving them somewhere like he has with all of the cheaper sunglasses that I've bought him in the past. I've been giving it a little thought, debating whether or not to spend the money on the nicer glasses he's been looking at.

I looked at the Gift Guide on opticsplanet.com for ideas, and I've checked out a lot of their best sellers. I see a couple of possibilities on their site, like a pair of Ray Bans or maybe a pair by Wiley X. I've checked for some recommendations on the blog, as well.

It looks like getting him a pair might be a great possibility. And it looks like buying a pair from opticsplanet.com is also a great possibility, after I checked out why to buy from OpticsPlanet. They offer free shipping on all orders over $29.95, and they have thousands of items, from sunglasses to telescopes, all with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I know I'll be happy with any purchase I make from them.

Now I just need to decide if my husband can be responsible enough for me to buy them.

***This is a sponsored post***

1 comment: